With all the travel I've been doing to New York for work, my wife and I were excited to spend some time together in Europe for a few weeks. As Pete so jealously wrote in last week's post, my wife and I enjoyed a few weeks gallivanting across France, Germany, and Switzerland. This trip had a little something for both my wife and I. She was able to spend time in her favorite city of Paris and I got to cross another item off my bucket list by going to Oktoberfest in Munich. For our travel arrangements, I used United MileagePlus miles for our flights, Hilton points for a few hotel nights in Munich and Zurich, and paid cash for our Airbnbs in Paris and Strasbourg, France. Follow along as I take you on our European trip!
- Flight Review: Lufthansa [A380] Upstairs Economy Class From Houston to Frankfurt
- Airbnb Review: Paris Flat in the 7th Arrondissement and Strasbourg Flat in the Center of the City
- Hotel Review: Hilton Munich Park
- Hotel Review: Hilton Zurich Airport
- Flight Review: Swiss [777-300] Economy Class Zurich to Chicago
- Hotel vs. Airbnb: Which One to Chose From When Traveling Internationally